Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I wished you go figure

Oh my god. I dont believe this shit. I blogged one long entry, and it didnt went through! Damn it, now that i needa type all over again! Grr.. Ok, so i was saying for the past days, it was all about SCHOOL. And that i'm nearly late for my wednesday lecture, AGAIN. I always have trouble reaching on time for 8o'clock lessons. WHY!! Anyway, went out to Bugis with Weiyan on Friday after school. Uh-huhh, there goes another crazy shopping. Main purpose was to get a thumb drive. Ended up, got so much more others. Got a 2GB thumb drive for just 35 bucks. And then, i bought hell lotsa accessories, 2 skirts and a gift for Alex. And Fish & Co. was our dinner. I didnt dared to calculate the total amount i've spent, but i'm sure it's way over a hundred. in just 2 hours, mind you! And since i havent checked out my account balance for a long long time, i went to do so. And i'm flabbergasted by the amount left. It's like HALF of it GONE in just a few months. SO I WAS USING MY NETS SO MUCH WITHOUT REALISING IT!!! I totally hate this part of me. I dont know what happened to the Sherlyn who used to be SO protective over her bank savings, where only deposits are allowed, NO withdrawing. Now, it's the other way round. Gees, moving away from this shit, Saturday was awesome! After organ, went to shop with aunt. This time, not for myself but for mummy! I wont reveal what i've got until mother's day pops in. =P Then was home for dinner, then out AGAIN. Went to hang out with Russ, Sary, Mel and much much more others at Bedok Simpang. And Leng and myself decided to go school together since we're taking the same bus! Then, i left them and met up with Ru Ji, Ming, and much much more peeps, headed to Cineleisure for midnight movie, Spiderman 3! Yea, and like what everyone said, it's AWESOME! So i only reached home at 4am. Then today, cousin came over and she's gonna stay for a week cos' her parents' out of town. Went out with her, mum and aunt to get my high-heels! =D Then we parted. Left for Tampines Mall with cousin, and we caught a movie, Retribution. The theatre was almost empty! And the show really suck so much! My cousin couldnt stop pulling my arm when comes to scary moments and the old man at the back couldnt stop yawning so loudly! grr.. With this kinda situation, with this kinda show?!?! The whole movie thing is screwed! But we still had fun laughing over stupid stuffs. haha. And here's the random parts. That is, i'm crazy over yakult! I bought so much of them, and my brother and I cant stop finishing them up so quickly! And I've got my shoes designed! Got it all done in just a day, loving it! =) Not forgetting, Marcus rocks! For real, this time. Cos' he did me big big big favour! oh! and yea, he's more excited 'bout my future than myself. =D

With love, on Sunday, May 06, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse